This is a demo of the Lite Spell Checker (plain text implementation).
The spelling is checked as you type and misspelled words are highlighted by a wavy red underline.
If something looks weird you might have found a bug, remember it's still a beta, in that case click
the 'Update/Rescan' button to restore things.
- The tab character is not handled correctly
- Drag and drop does not trigger an update
- Markup (curly lines) are not moved/removed in real time, for instance if a key is held down the markup won't be updated until it's released.
- Multiple spaces are not handled correctly at start of line.
- The spelling is checked on all words, even the currently active one. It should only check a word once a separator has been entered after it.
Please comment here if you find a bug not mention above. Thanks!